Norfolk County Agricultural High School
Scope: Master Plan
The Norfolk County Agricultural High School was founded in 1915 and since that time has provided a valuable alternative to traditional education on this beautiful historic homestead. The earliest buildings were constructed in 1917 and 1922. A second building expansion occurred in the 1950’s, and a more recent expansion with the construction of a new Plant Science Building and expansion of the existing Animal Science Building in the late 1980’s. Much of this work was done in a piecemeal fashion. The master plan process was undertaken to develop a framework to address and guide current and future improvement and changes as the school curriculum and program evolves over time.
Stephen L. Kelleher, AIA
Principal In Charge